Home     |    Contact Us

Other Questions

  1. Birth Records / Death Certificates
    You can contact the Maricopa County Dept of Public Health's Office of Vital Registration at 602-506-6805 and https://www.maricopa.gov/2770/Vital-Records

  2. Social Security
    You can contact Social Security Administration at 1.800.772.1213 / www.ssa.gov.
    There are two Social Security Card Centers in Phoenix:

    A. North Phoenix, 16241 N. Tatum Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85032
    B. Downtown Phoenix, 250 N. 7th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85007.
    They can assist you with questions such as:
    • I need a new social security card with my married name
    • I need a new social security card with my maiden name now that I am divorced
    • I need new social security cards for my children now that they have been adopted by my spouse.

  3. Court Trials / Judges
    You can contact Superior Court at 602.506.3204 / www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov

  4. Emancipation
    You may contact the Administrative Office of Courts’ Dependent Children’s Services Division at 602.542.9300 / http://www.azcourts.gov/dcsd/

  5. Jury Duty
    You can contact the Jury Commissioner’s Office at 602.372.5879 / http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/jury/index.asp

  6. Legal Assistance
    You can contact the Community Legal Services at 602.258.3434 (Phoenix), 480.833.1442 (Mesa), 623.463.3683 (Glendale)

  7. Marriage Ceremonies
    You can contact the Justice Court Administration for locations at 602.506.8530 / http://justicecourts.maricopa.gov

  8. Prison / Inmates
    County Jail - You may contact the Sheriff’s Office at 602.876.0322 / http://www.mcso.org/
    State Prison - You may contact the Arizona Department of Corrections at 602.542.3277 / http://www.azcorrections.gov/

  9. Probation
    You can contact the Adult Probation Office at 602.506.7249/ http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/AdultProbation/index.asp

  10. Traffic Violations
    You can contact the city municipal court that issued the ticket or the County Justice Court if issued out of city limits 602.506.8530 / https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/

  11. Bankruptcy Court
    You may contact the Federal Bankruptcy Court at 602.682.4000 or 1.800.556.9230 / http://www.azb.uscourts.gov/

  12. Pre-Trial Services
    You may contact this department at 602.506.8500

  13. Notary Bonds
    You may contact the Secretary of State's Office at 602.542.4758 / https://azsos.gov/business/notary-public.

  14. Motor Vehicle
    You may contact the Motor Vehicle Department at 602.255.0072 / http://www.azdot.gov/MVD/index.asp.

  15. Elder Legal Hotline
    You may contact this agency at 1.800.231.5441.

  16. Parenting Class

  17. Conciliation Services Parenting Class: For information about the Conciliation Parenting Class you may call the Downtown Phoenix Office at 602-506-1561 or the Mesa Office at 602-506-2300. Or you may visit their website at: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/SuperiorCourt/FamilyCourt/Services/ConciliationServices/ParentInformationProgram/providersList.asp
© 2019  Clerk of the Superior Court, Maricopa County For questions or comments, please visit our Contact page.