Facts to File
- An average of 33,653 pieces of paper (for adult and juvenile court) are filed with the Office each day.
- The Office processes more than 43,000 passports annually.
- The Office issues more than 19,000 marriage licenses annually.
- The office processes an average of 14,500 documents (for adult and juvenile court) daily.
- More than 155,000 new cases are filed with the office annually.
- The Star Call Center, which is responsible for answering and routing the Office's phone calls, receives more than 374,000
phone calls from Clerk of the Court customers.
- The Office's electronic repository contains 46 million scanned images.
- The Office had 546,173 eFilings last year.
- The office processes an average of $449,009 in monies daily.
- Courtroom Clerks covered a total of 379,903 court hearings last fiscal year.